Multiplayer over VPN or through internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiplayer over VPN or through internet

Are any CtP2 servers still up for multiplayer with friends?

Alternatively does anyone have the source code for the CTP2 game server so I can host my own.

Or has anyone successfully set up a vpn to get the original CtP to work over LAN.

Unstable is only known to those who have a low-speed internet bundle. if you have 100mbps or higher, then you don't need to worry about having an unstable connection while using any VPN.

Comment

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any official servers that are still up and running for multiplayer. But there are a few alternatives you can try. One option is to host your own game server using the source code for the CTP2 game server. Another option is to try setting up a VPN to get the original CtP to work over LAN. Keep in mind that setting up a VPN may come with a cost, not only in terms of time but also in terms of how much does a proxy cost. VPNs can be a great way to play games with friends, but they can also be expensive and require some technical know-how.
      Last edited by churchilldavid; January 20, 2023, 08:47.

Comment

As for the source code of the CtP2 game server, it is not readily available to the public. The source code is typically safeguarded and controlled by the game's developers and publishers. Consequently, hosting your own server for CtP2 may prove challenging without access to the official source code. Slope game is known for its addictive gameplay and challenging difficulty, making it a favorite among gamers of all ages.
        Last edited by Lawrence Grundy; September 27, 2023, 03:50.

Comment

Working...
        X