ctp 2 music will not repeat, please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ctp 2 music will not repeat, please help

hi, the cradle 4 mod works fine with my laptop however the music only plays a song once and then it stops no matter what the song is in the ctp 2 soundtrack. the song repeat option in the game does not work nor does it play threw the soundtrack constantly when I have the music on and I want to set it to that, how do I fix this issue? I don't think its just the mod as my ctp 1 does the same thing and the regular ctp 2 game. How do I fix this?

Hey, ctp1addict! I think I remember you from the old CTP 1 forum. How are you?

I wish I could help with your question. I'm no good with slic and mods (I play the "stock" version of CTP 1). The only thing I can think of is maybe the options settings, where it has a music button option for "repeat" and "random" -- but I imagine you probably already tried that...

Comment

hello, I am doing well. Yes I had tried the in game "repeat" and "random" setttings, they don't work.

Comment

Originally posted by ctp1addict View Post
        hello, I am doing well. Yes I had tried the in game "repeat" and "random" setttings, they don't work.
        I can confirm this. It does not work on Win 10. So far with the source code I haven't bother to fix it. As far as I can see Win 10 has also a problem with the intro movie even so I installed the Indeo5 codecs. The wonder movies are fine, however.

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
        X