Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What rules should I have on or off on the Apolyton Edition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What rules should I have on or off on the Apolyton Edition?

I am starting a new game soon. What rules should I have on or off? I don't know what they are so I am not shure if I should use them or not.

Someone sent me the link to the new combat. Does this rule hinder the AI, or should I leave it as old rules, so the AI is a bit stronger?

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by Yolky View Post
    I am starting a new game soon. What rules should I have on or off? I don't know what they are so I am not shure if I should use them or not.

Someone sent me the link to the new combat. Does this rule hinder the AI, or should I leave it as old rules, so the AI is a bit stronger?

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.
    As a first game I would use these on:

pollution
    upgrade units
    AI free upgrades (better for now)
    new combat

New combat doesn't effect the AI in any negative way from what I've seen. In fact it should help them since they can more easily separate defensive units from attacking ones, and form more suitable armies. At least that's the theory.

None of the AI strategy files have been changed with the default game, so you might want to try the AE Mod scenario. This mainly improves the AI's city management and tile improving.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Working...
    X