CTP2 and goody huts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTP2 and goody huts

Re-installed the game after a very long absence and the first thing I encounter is a very annoying bug. Vaguely remember this from when I previously played.

When I (or the AI) enters a goody hut which yields a unit as a reward the game freezes for 30 seconds or so.

Anything i can do about it?

I'm assuming you're using a mod? I never encountered this bug with the unmodified game, but it's common with mods with large numbers of units IIRC.

Also I think this is fixed in the Apolyton Edition patch. I certainly haven't seen it when playing Cradle II with the AE patch.

Not sure what you could do besides removing huts, or the chance of units from huts.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

I am trying to play the Cradle II mod. I haven't installed the AE patch because it appears to be bugged. Guess i should wait until the patch is patched

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Wigman View Post
        I am trying to play the Cradle II mod. I haven't installed the AE patch because it appears to be bugged. Guess i should wait until the patch is patched
        As long as you or your neighbors don't wipe out anyone except those players on the end of the players list, you won't have a problem.

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
        X