SAP2 Religions Mod needs #import "APOL_str_loc.txt"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAP2 Religions Mod needs #import "APOL_str_loc.txt"

Hi, I just downloaded what i thought was the latest SAP2 Religions Mod from Apolyton Files and i had to comment out this line #import "APOL_str_loc.txt" in the ...\ctp2_data\english\gamedata\APOLrel_Strings.txt file to get the mod to work.

Is this a mistake??? I searched this forum for the file name and also the string name, the search showed no results. Please advise, TIA!

Cor'e =)

Why did you have to out comment that line, what error did it give before you did that?
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora
      Why did you have to out comment that line, what error did it give before you did that?
      It's simple, the file does not exits in the English version. In the other languages it is needed to get the grammar right. So it is save to outcomment the file or to remove it if you use an English version.

-Martin
      Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Thank you for saying so Martin! That Mod file may want to be fixed for us English speaking players, otherwise the mod is unplayable for us.

Cor'e =)

Comment

Working...
        X