Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could someone upload that CtP 2 wonders on youtube?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could someone upload that CtP 2 wonders on youtube?

I think all the CtP, Civ2, SMAC and Civ4 wonders are already there.

I just got a fit of nostalgia and would like to see the wonder movies again.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

All the movies are here except the intro, since it's large and someone else already uploaded it.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora View Post
      All the movies are here except the intro, since it's large and someone else already uploaded it.
      Thanks.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Uploaded the music tracks too, same link.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora View Post
          Uploaded the music tracks too, same link.
          Great to hear that... I missed those and really wanted to use some in the HOTW12 story thread.

Comment

Working...
          X