Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delay - passing on my turn

Hi,

I'm so damn sorry guys, but I don't see myself playing for at least a week.

I'm editing a video clip for some youngsters making hiphop music (I work as some kind of social worker right now, making multimedia available to all young people of the region, so when, say, a group of local teenagers have a music group and want to make a cd, a website, a video clip etc, they can come to us and we help them make use of all the necessary equipment so they can - as much as possible anyway - make their own thing).

After 10 hours or more a day working on the pc trying to meet my deadline for this video clip thing, I just don't have the energy anymore to switch on my own pc when coming home after work. The project will probably be done by the end of the week, but I don't want to keep you guys waiting thát long. I promised myself each day that I would bite the bullet and finish my turn the next day, but after a week of postponing I have to admit to myself it won't happen right now.

Tellius
    Only tyrants need worry about tyrant-killers

It's a shame but AoM+reporting does take a while, even for 10-15 turns. Skipping is certainly better than dropping out altogether though, and as long as we finish this then no problem.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Oh damn I can't even post in the correct thread

Tellius
      Only tyrants need worry about tyrant-killers

Comment

Working...
      X