Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craddle Forgot the History

Hello to everyone...

First thing I want to say; sorry If my english isn't very good, but I'm Chilean, and In my country we speak Spanish. Thank's for understanding (I prefer to write for myself, and no look for some good Online Translator :-) )

When I downloaded and then Installed the pretty good version of Apolyton Mod, and the Craddle Civilization's Mod, I played very well and I noticed the game goes much better and playable.

But after a couple a minutes, I noticed that in the Great Library there isn't any piece of history. They deleted (I think) all the history, and I think that downgrade the game quality a lot.

It's very sad, really. And the worst thing is that I think nearly impossible to re-write all the old good version of the Great Library History.

If anyone can tell me the solution at this problem, I will thank you a lot. But a this time, my logic and strategic mind tell me there is no solution, I think. (Or there's a place I can find with all the Game History?)

Thank's to all!

-Max

are you using the spanish or english version. cradle's spanish version may not include as much info as english.

if your sayint that the english file is missing stuff it may be because the cradle version of great library isnt being read by thegame, you may have to edit the prefix of the file
    Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

I'm don't know why the historical sections were removed from the Great Library, but you can try putting them back in yourself by using the original file.

Look for CRA_Great_Library.txt in your ...\ctp2_data\english\gamedata folder (replace "english" for spanish if need be), this is the Cradle version, then look for Great_Library.txt, this is the original. Then just copy the text over.

Of course you'll need to create new historical text for the new units etc.
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by E
        are you using the spanish or english version. cradle's spanish version may not include as much info as english.

if your sayint that the english file is missing stuff it may be because the cradle version of great library isnt being read by thegame, you may have to edit the prefix of the file
        I just checked CRA_Great_Library.txt before and all the historical text is removed.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Working...
        X