Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with PW in AOM2

Hello,

I tried AOM2 in the last few days and had problems with the PW-points.
    At the beginning of the game the value was 0. After some time i switched it to 20%. One timestep later i've got some PW-points but i don't use it. One the next timestep i got only 2 or 3 more points. One step later PW decreases up to 0.
    With this behaviour i cannot build any things except some roads. Whats wrong.
    2nd problem.
    After some time one of the AI ask me for aid. Then its equal what i answer (yes or no) the amount of PW decrease (sometimes in high negative values) and the AI say i havent gave any aid.
    Whats wrong here.

Thanks in advance

In AoM PW is used to get units back to full health, so often it will use up all PW created just to keep your armies healthy.

Comment

Thanks a lot.
      This makes sense.

Comment

As to the second problem I also am perplexed as this does not seem to work. But once I was amazed to see my public works at -600 (yes minus) and I think this might have had something to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boney
          In AoM PW is used to get units back to full health, so often it will use up all PW created just to keep your armies healthy.
          There's more to this issue than unit healing - in the game I am running I am frequently short ~150-300 PW per turn (out of ~1500 produced per turn), and it has nothing to do with unit health since I have no damaged units on most turns.

Is there anything else that eats up PW in AoM II?

Comment

Working...
          X