Gifting Cities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gifting Cities

Playing the original game with Playtest 1 installed, but the problem may have been there before, never tried this before. Anyway, I have just defeated the Mexicans when I decide to give that final city away to the Canadians (city is on another continent, too hard for me to defend, but adjacent to the Canadian border) just because they were being picked on by my other enemy I'm fighting - Nicaragua. I go to gift the city in the Diplomacy Manager where it gives a list of only 48 cities, but the city I want to gift is not on this list - I have 83 cities. The listing does not scroll, and it seems that this list is sorted by when the cities were added to the empire. Anyone know how to change sort order or anything else I can do so I can give the "last" city to my friend. I realize this was probably sorted this way so that you don't make a worthless city and just give is away or trade it for a better one, but this city is a size 23 city, which after I removed all the worthless swamps on it, it will be more productive then any city the Canadians already have, and plus it's adjacent to their nation.

Or is this something I should be asking for in the next version of the Playtest?

Huge map, 20 empires, my 83 plus 65 others not yet liberated.
    What do I think of Western civilization? I think it would be a very good idea.
    Mohandas Gandhi

Never mind, I just jacked up the screen resolution of the game to 1920x1440 and I could just see it, man is that tiny. Would be nice if there was a slider on that list though.
    What do I think of Western civilization? I think it would be a very good idea.
    Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

i think this was brought up before, but it doesnt seem to have been added

Comment

Working...
      X