Ages of Man Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ages of Man Opinions

Ive look through the site, and the official thread and so on.

But im still curious. So to those people who have it, or have played it
    What are your opinions
    good points, bad points, general overview etc

Im thinking of reinstalling CTP and getting AOE

Thanks in advance

-SMIFFGIG
    Oxygen should be considered a drug
    Tiberian Sun Retro
    My Mod for Tiberian Sun Webmaster of
    http://www.tiberiumsun.com

If speed isnt a problem for you why not d/l and try it for yourself?

Check the AoM forum too, theres plenty of comments on there.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Its alright, and another update to it is on the way to fix the already identified issues.
      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
      2004 Presidential Candidate
      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

AOM - I Like It

I think it is very good and would like to see more comment from people playing it.
        Many are cold, but few are frozen.No more durrian, please. On On!

Comment

its definitely great.

there are still some flaws, most notably (at least to me) in the interaction of outpost/cityexpansion/wondertis, but if you don't mind using the ingame error correction (aka cheat editor ) thats not a problem

Comment

Originally posted by Zaphod Beeblebrox
            its definitely great.

there are still some flaws, most notably (at least to me) in the interaction of outpost/cityexpansion/wondertis, but if you don't mind using the ingame error correction (aka cheat editor ) thats not a problem
            I havent dived into AoM (enough atleast). Whats the problem with the outpost/cityexpansion/wonder thing?
            Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

Originally posted by E

I havent dived into AoM (enough atleast). Whats the problem with the outpost/cityexpansion/wonder thing?
              quite a couple of things appear that shouldn't, for example sometimes wonder tis are placed over cx tis, which results in a dead cityexpansion. or a wonder ti is placed on an outpost thereby destroying both the outpost and the good-ti underneath...

Comment

I just have to say that AoM has redeemed a broken game by making it my favorite CiV game to date. What can I say? Its good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                X