No announcement yet.

Are there any good slavery strategies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any good slavery strategies?

I'm currently playing my first game of CTP2. With CTP1, slavery was so lucrative that it as a game buster. The entry for the Emanicpation Act "Causes slave holding cities to revolt" made me choose an abolitionist strategy, which was about as exciting as watching paint dry. Anybody have any good ideas?

Well you can put a slaver in with an army. It will then enslave one enemy per battle that you win...or retreat. It can be rather overpowering though as the AI doesn't use this technique, but I would say its much better than going around to enemy cities and enslaving popultaion.
    "

Comment

EPW, I Know that from CTP1, my concern was that my slave holding cities would all revolt with The Emancipation Act. How dangerous that wonder to a slave holding civ?

Comment

It will make your cities riot for a few turns.

You can just remove any garrison from the city, let the slaves revolt, and capture the ungaurded city next turn and there won't be any slaves.

Edit:Actually it probably won't be ungaurded but the units will usually be relatively weak if your far enough along.
        "

Comment

Thanks, sounds good to me!

Comment

Working...
          X