LOTR scenario error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOTR scenario error

I get three error messages when trying to load the War of the Ring mods. They appear right after the game loads initially and then the game crashes.

The second error message appears twice by the way.

Edit: Sorry wrong forum.
    Attached Files
    "

any advice would be appreciated
    "

Comment

In the category "any advice" : read the error messages, and do not put "Sorry wrong forum" in your post if you want answers.

There should be a file WOTR_garrison.slc in your LOTR installation. Put it in the same directory as LOTR_script.slc, and it may work again.

Comment

Well it is the wrong forum, I was hoping that a moderator would move it over the the scenarios forum but it didn't happen.

Anyways there isn't a WOTR_garrison.slc in the install or the zipped cradle mod (1.30b) I got from hex's website a while ago. I've redownloaded it and its still not there.
        "

Comment

Strange, it is present in my download from around November last year. At that point, there were separate files for the WOTR and Cradle parts. Maybe something went wrong with combining the 2. Anyway, download WOTR.zip to get a WOTR_garrison.slc.

Comment

Thanks Fromafar, maybe Hex forgot to put the file in when he combined the two?
            "

Comment

Working...
            X