No announcement yet.

Game!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Greeks bombed my cabinet and my whole empire is rioting and in anarchy!!!
    "

Comment

Update on the civs: Turn 489

Turkey: 1st
      Wonders: 8
      Score: 6,500
      Cities: 24
      Population:415

Persian(me): 2nd
      Wonders: 5
      Score: 5,120
      Cities: 27
      Population: 342

Arabian: 3rd
      Wonders: 0
      Score: 2,110
      Cities: 19
      Population: 306

Rome: 4th
      Wonders: 1
      Score: 1,965
      Cities: 23
      Population: 303

Phoenician: 5th
      Wonders:1
      Score: 1,930
      Cities: 18
      Population: 317

Carthaginian: 6th
      Wonders:0
      Score:1,750
      Cities:22
      Population:333

Greeks: 7th
      Wonders: 1
      Score: 1,585
      Cities: 5
      Population:104

Babylonian: 8th
      Wonders: 0
      Score:1,150
      Cities:18
      Population: 290
      "

Comment

Finish off the greeks!
        Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

This is turn 504, the Greeks are down to 3 cities (two of which are quite small). The situation is still very chaotic in this region but I think I'm gaining the upper hand. I'm more worried about the Turks(Purple) starting to encroach and attack cities I have built east of them....
          Attached Files
          "

Comment

Hamadan is now safe! Finish cutting the continent in half!

Comment

By te way what tech level are you in (what kind of units) now?

and try these updated tiles...

Last edited by Ekmek; June 6, 2004, 16:13.

Comment

Rhm...my empire is falling apart...update to come.....

Edit: btw the new tiles are excellent
                Last edited by EPW; June 5, 2004, 23:14.
                "

Comment

The Turks have conquered the 4 cities I founded/captured on that little budlge to the West of their empire...I have lost all but one of the many cities I had captured from the Greeks..I'm being attacked by all sides by the Babylonians, Pheonicians, Arabians (who are having troubles of their own from the Romans but are taking it out on me) and now even the Turks have sent 40+ units to attack the cities on their continent to the North...The one Greek city I have left is Cornith, which is being heavily bombarded by the Arabians who have vast numbers of units surrounding it....

To sum it up: I've lost the South, I've lost the West, and now the the Turks are seriously threating the North WITH Technologically superior units. My plan: pull back the troops to the mainland pennisula and fortify...

I will take any recomendations that may help me save my little empire. And I encourage everyone to play this game..its quite challenging 500+ turns...and I don't think I'm going to win. I've never lost a single player game before....

EDIT: Its official, the Greeks have been conquered by the Babylonians on turn 529, Year 1270 AD. They fought well, may they rest in peace and reamerge as a splinter civ....
                  Last edited by EPW; June 5, 2004, 23:39.
                  "

Comment

How am I suppossed to stop this??????
                    Attached Files
                    "

Comment

Any chance you can pull all your forces into one easily defendable area?

Can you post a current world map?

Comment

Start scorching the earth or send some of your fastest units behind their stacks and take out their infrastructure to buy you some time.
                        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

This is the world map, turn 535, year 1300 AD. I disabled trade routes so its less confusing. Compare this to the map I posted a few posts above and you will see my situation has deteriorated. There isn't any good choke points except at my pennisula. The Northern Cities are well defending but I don't think they can stand up to 50+ units and there is no way I can send reinforcements because of the ocean. I also have much to worry about in the South where there is probably a combined 100+ units from various empires. My resources are stretched too thin to fight so many units. Luckily I just researched Theocracy which is allowing me to pump out some Techno Knights(whatever there called) but I don't think its going to be enough.
                          Attached Files
                          "

Comment

Techno Knights

I see a small chokepoint on your border with the Turks, just where they lost a city to the barbs, IF you can take their 4 cities your side of the choke.

Set up camp for defending the south and perhaps send some fast units in boats to the Turks east coast to mix it up and divert their thinking?
                            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora
                              Start scorching the earth or send some of your fastest units behind their stacks and take out their infrastructure to buy you some time.
                              What do you mean by scorching the earth? I vowed not to use bloodbath if thats what your reffering too.
                              I tryed taking out some of their inner cities earlier but they all where very well defended at the time. The AI's have great land and their production power must be huge. They have 12 stacks roaming inside their borders everywhere!
                              As for Technology I am either equal with most civs and perhaps a bit ahead. The Turks however have a good tech lead over everyone it seems.
                              "

Comment

Scorched earth as in Stalin's Russia in WW2 against the Germans. Retreat but leave them nothing of use. Although it looks a little late for that perhaps.

The chokepoints always make for a more exiciting game

Comment

Working...
                                X