Toni & Quimby Vs EPW & Maq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toni & Quimby Vs EPW & Maq

Toni and I were discussing a possible game this Wednesday (12th), since its difficult to contact everyone at once by any other means, here it is. Say if youre free for Wednesday and what time and if not what other day/s and times after that?
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Game is up and running again.

Not sure about a 2 v 2 though, my work schedule is probably too unpredictable this month to coordinate easily with three other people.

I am free on most days; however, the time varies unpredictably.

Comment

Wednesday 8:30pm gmt is the earliest I can play
      "

Comment

In case Quimby doesnt post he said he couldnt make it, or would know at very short notice so Wednesday is not on, well unless we find someone else.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

looks like i very well might make it by around 18:30 GMT

Comment

sounds good for me, i can make it as well

Comment

18:30 gmt is too late for me
              "

Comment

made a mistake i ment that i will be available after 1am gmt

Comment

so

Quimby 1830 GMT

EPW 2030 GMT

Toni 0100 GMT (Wednesday night/Thursday morning)

seems like 0100 GMT is just alright for a good game and i THINK we can finish it in one night, assuming we all have plenty of free time after 0100 GMT? as we know resuming games isnt easy.

If you cant play for long after 0100 GMT then say so and say what other day you can play and what time.

Comment

Ouch, that's a bit late for me. I'd have to go to work a few hours into the game. (sleep is good too!)

Not sure this gonna work.

Comment

okay, this is what i might be able to do: 1 am GMT might be okay, but i would need to take a 30 min break after about 1 hr of gamming.

Also, there is a possibilty (a small one) that I will be called into work at any time during the game.

So, it's possible --just a bit of a gamble. It's also the last day I could stay so late, so if we cannot finish it could be a prob.

If it doesn't work out, I am still avail for 1 v 1 this afternoon after 1:30pm est (GMt -5).

Comment

Hm, no, that doesnt sound like a good plan.

Say another day you can play Quimby and we'll all say when we can, seeing as you seem to have the most awkward schedule on Earth right now.

edit: and as i said in the PM, i can play now, but i wont be able to play later then -- i will be sleeping!
                        Last edited by Maquiladora; May 12, 2004, 09:29.

Comment

Am still good to go after 1am gmt tonight, so up to u guys

Comment

I have to stop playing around 7:30 pm PST so we have to start before that time if I were to play
                            "

Comment

Working...
                            X