Where to get ctp2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get ctp2

ok i tryed out ctp 2 as i own ctp 1, i cannot find ctp 2 anywhere, can somone help me find a copy

Try ebay. That's what I would do. I bought mine this way, three years ago.

Comment

Try your local pc store I know it came out on budget not so long ago. I got my copy of ctp2 3 years ago from a high street shop for a £10 note and ctp1 a year later for £2.50.
      "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
      The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
      Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

This is going to be a problem .The game will have no future if more copies are not made .As a team of people are now working on a patch (upgrade) for CtP2. All will be in vain if no one can buy it. Is there a way to push for more to be made the same way a push was made to get the sorce code from Activision? Some thing to bring up in the forums who knows maybe a add will come of it.

Comment

More copies have been made budget games in the UK are new copies of the original plus some rubbish the company puts on.

It's like my copy of smac is from a company range called sold out so that’s plastered all other the cd.(it was not worth the £2.50 I paid for it.)
          "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
          The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
          Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

Nice web site (big mc's)

Picked a new copy with manuel a year ago.Paid 20 dollars.Made extra copy with a writable cd rom for my own use.Great game seems to grow on you. I still see the first CtP sold in the 5 dollar rack section.Just the case.Some time its called a jewel case release like Civ2

Comment

Outside USA and UK it's almost impossible to found the game, I'am brazilian and i only have the game because i bought it in USA.
              If it constinue the game will only be avable if u download it in emule or other sharing programs

Comment

Gibbz, look here.
                "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Somebody know where to buy CTP2 in Brazil? And how much it costs? A friend of mine wants do buy the game but i don't remember where i bought the game and the prise.

Comment

Hi Thamior, you should try to contact Pedrunn. Though he is not around here as often as he was some time ago I think he can help you about your issue.
                    "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

My other tip would be Ebay in Brazil as well.

-Martin
                      Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
                      X