AI Personality Types

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI Personality Types

Can someone explain to me the different personality types of the AI and what traits and actions are associated with each? For example, an Agressive Idealogical Academic (I believe that is one of them) or a "Shrewd International Trader" what exactly do they do? What are their goals.

Thanks

Hi Sontusa,

actually in the moment they do not have any influence, but we hope that with the release of the source code for CTP2 we will finally implement different personalities.

To check for progress on it, check in this forum

Comment

It is another potential feature of CTP2, that kinda worked, but wasn't perfectly realised.......still to add to the confusion i believe some of the Mods will occasionaly change the personality of an AI leader, to keep things interesting and to help the AI play more aggressively(and keep up!) to keep the game challanging.

I'm sure there is a text file somewhere with all the info that the game uses for this........someone may be able to point you in its direction? i've never seen it sadly
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Probably in strategies.txt and others. I find the aggressive civs do better because they go for better governments like Fascism and Communism.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Working...
        X