Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the best times to play multiplayer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the best times to play multiplayer?

What are the best times to play multiplayer CTP2, as in when are there the most players? I tried at 13:30 GMT and, although there were two lobbys, there were no players. Please put a timezone wth replies , e.g. GMT, PST, etc. GMT is preferable, because I live in the UK.

As i said in the other thread we have a MP registry and you can find people in there. Also look in the MP Tournament, we are available to play often, especially Toni, but dont play him, hes too good.

I think its probably too late to join the tournament now, but hopefully we can start another one soon.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

I would say the evenings are the best time (timezone GMT). There are a few regular groups of people that play each other though often if you see someone in the lobby they may be waiting for a pre-arranged game.

As Maq said try contacting a few people in the MP Register, you are certainly welcome to join the next MP Tournament / League which may start some time in April.

I am free to play sometimes but have a few games ongoing / awaiting continuation and also a few outstanding re the current Tournament. Please feel free to mail or ICQ me if you want a game.

Barley

Email = Bart_975@hotmail.com
      ICQ = 196169757

Comment

Working...
      X