Save issue and crack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save issue and crack

Hello I just bought the game from chips and bits and installed it. I have two computers and on one of them it fails to save some games which really makes me mad when I am doing really good. I left my disk at my dads house and I want to start a game but do not have the disk with me, so if anyone can tell me where I can get a crack to play the game without the cd and help me fix my save issue it would be greatly aprreciated. Thanks

The game is inexpensive, buy a new one.

Comment

download alcohol 120 make a cd image of the game and mount it on your hard drive takes up space but frees your drive
      Allways vote banana, its high in potassium!

Comment

Originally posted by tyrantpimp
        download alcohol 120 make a cd image of the game and mount it on your hard drive takes up space but frees your drive
        I already tried that and it only lets me install. And mucker the game costs like $20 from chips and bits the only place that sells it I believe and it would take a few days to get here and i would be home by then.

Comment

This site doesn't appreciate pirating in any form, no cd cracks to my knowledge should be discussed by other means.

Comment

How is it pirating if I bought the game and just don't want to play it without the disk? It doesn't matter now that I am back though, but it still has this issue when I try to save the game.

Comment

9.99 at Amazon.

Comment

As centrifuge noted, official Apolyton policy is that no-CD cracks can be used for piracy and are therefore a no-no for discussion on the forums. We are aware of the possibilities of using such cracks for legal purposes, but we don't want to condone piracy in any way.

If you want to exchange info on no-CD cracks, you'll have to do so through other media, such as PM or email.

Normally I would have closed this thread days ago, but since there was (and still is) also that savegame issue I decided to leave it open. So feel free to continue the discussion, as long as the topic remains legitimate...
                Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

So does anyone know how to fix this save issue, and I have tried uninstalling it but it says the logfile is corrupt and I will have to uninstall it manually. Does anyone know how?

Comment

Working...
                  X