cinematic of science victory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cinematic of science victory

please, onebody could send me his savegame just before winnig with science victory? Because my game have some bugs : i don't have the final cinematic :-( and the game continu normally without modification of the pollution. just to see cinematic
    thank you

Open
    Call to Power 2\ctp2_data\default\videos\GM002.AVI
    "Kill a man and you are a murder.
    Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
    Kill all and you are a God!"
    -Jean Rostand

Comment

thank you

thank you for you answer... do you have a savegame for i see what happen after ?

Comment

I can tell you that pollution isn't modified afterwards.

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

I don't understand

but what is the advantage of this technology? and the production? this technology change the pollution in production.... no?

Comment

It is the sience vitory, the game is then at the end, and because the developers didn't have the time to finish the game well this aspect was left on the road. Well a dummy advance could be given to all civs that adjusts the pollution output when someone archived the Gaja Victory. The only question is if this can be triggered on a slic event.

-Martin

Comment

and you?

and you are finish the game with the science victory or you have the same probelm of me?
              with your last answer, I should do it earlier in the game?

Comment

Re: and you?

Originally posted by Gauthier1939
                with your last answer, I should do it earlier in the game?
                No, usually I did it very late in the game. Other then that it might not be very easy to achive the science victory. You need to cover with your obelisks 60% of the world then that's not very easy if you don't own 60% of the world that includes land and sea terrain. You need the according buildings in your cities, I don't know if the Solaris Wonder must be build. And finally there is a button that must be pressed when everything is in place and then you have to wait 10 turns until it is complete.

-Martin

Comment

the savegame

do you have a savegame to see the evolution after the science victory or a savegame before..... thank you very much for your time with me ;-)

Comment

Sorry for not repling earlier. But unfortunetly i dont have such saved game.
                    "Kill a man and you are a murder.
                    Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
                    Kill all and you are a God!"
                    -Jean Rostand

Comment

You can find some savegames of Gaia Victories on the results pages of the Apolyton Tournaments section (which reminds me... )
                      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
                      X