Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

File used to give starting distance between civs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File used to give starting distance between civs?

What file is used to set starting distances between civs?

I started a new game in a scenario, 100 X 180 and 10 tiles away my first ai?

I had 5 ai picked..very odd..that close!

Thanks

Peace

Grandpa Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

From Const.txt:

NICE_RADIUS 10 # radius of effect when calculating niceness of player placement
    # the mininum start distance between players is 2 * NICE_RADIUS
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
      From Const.txt:

NICE_RADIUS 10 # radius of effect when calculating niceness of player placement
      # the mininum start distance between players is 2 * NICE_RADIUS
      Gracias!!

Danke!!

Thank You!!

Peace

Grandpa Troll

Comment

Np

(Couldn't help but notice you left 'Meci' out - I hope that's not delibaretely )

Comment

Np

(Couldn't help but notice you left 'Meci' out - I hope that's not delibaretely )
          Yeah..seeing how I dont know what that means..BUT..I take it its Thanks also??

Language?

Peace

Grandpa Troll

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
            Yeah..seeing how I dont know what that means..BUT..I take it its Thanks also??

Language?

Peace

Grandpa Troll
            Even if I don't speak any Frensh it should be thanks as well. Oh and Locutus if it would be delibarete then 'danke' would be missing, too.

-Martin
            Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

"Merci"..ok..and isnt Danke....Thanks in Deutche?..its been 25 years Martin... ..

Wait....wasnt it Danke Shurn?..and please was bitte shurn..IIRC?

Oh Heck..my favorite Deutch phrase was swei Grosso Jaeger Snitzel mit Grosso Pomme Frittes, BITTE!!

Back then I was a drunk..sooooo....drei Grosso Dunkel Beir und mere snappes...bitte..Ouzo..und asbach JAH!!

Ok..enough slaughtering the Deutche Language for today!!

Peace

Grandpa Troll

Comment

I find it very unusual to meet someone who speaks (some) German but not French... I mean, French is le langue de l'amoure (that's language of love for Troll ), while German... who needs it?

'shurn' Last time I checked it was still 'schön' (but at least you weren't too far off phonetically )

I don't know where to start in correcting the rest of that 'German' But nice try

Comment

I find it very unusual to meet someone who speaks (some) German but not French... I mean, French is le langue de l'amoure (that's language of love for Troll ), while German... who needs it?

'shurn' Last time I checked it was still 'schön' (but at least you weren't too far off phonetically )

I don't know where to start in correcting the rest of that 'German' But nice try

Well, I was 17 years old, Disco was Big, my binge drinking BIGGER and lucky ifin I remembered that much!!

But, off to post another.."How'd they do that thread" to learn more about modding this game!!

Peace

Grandpa Troll

Comment

Working...
                  X