Playing with a LOT of civ.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing with a LOT of civ.

I've modified the init file of CtP and I start playing with 20 civ.
    Now there is 26 civs (new civs appear with selection). Now I will observe which civ will survive in 3000 AD.

Ihe game is slow, is insane but interesting.

Is there anybody who made such experience ?
    Zobo Ze Warrior
    --
    Your brain is your worst enemy!

When I was playing the game, I usually played with about 30 civs but I found it easier then with 8 civs (same settings). The reason for that is that there was a lot more targets to slave so I usually ended up with 4 cities with 90% population of slaves... But apart from that, it was cool
    "When we forge weapons, we also forge war. When we forge tools, we also forge civilization. "

Comment

30 CIVS ! YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO FINISH THAT
      The C:CTP MASTER.....

Comment

I had 32 (the theoretical maximum) running in one game on a mid-sized map, and each turn took 15 minutes to process and I was only around the 1500s. Gave up there.
        Visit First Cultural Industries
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Okay t's slow, but it's fun...
          Zobo Ze Warrior
          --
          Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

It would be fun If you selected a small map to begin with!
            "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

Small map with 32 civs? Your capitols would be 3 squares apart well when you begin .
              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
              X