Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pbem/Multiplayer fix-mod

Sounds like a great idea!

Even when we're all online, sometimes it takes like 10 mins for email to reach the other party, so we're really wasting precious time where we could finish a few more turns...

------------------
    phoenixcager of the Civgaming Network.
    Visit the CGN forums.

Pbem/Multiplayer fix-mod

Hi we could use some help here.

What we would like to do is marry Pbem (Play by email) and online gaming (Multiplayer)into one.

What we need is some help with making a mod or what ever it takes to do this.

We would like to be able to play a game by email then if the players can arrange a time to take the same Pbem game load it online and play. Then we would like to convert it back to Pbem and continue to play the game that way.

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated, a few of us have lost sleep over it lol.

So if you can help that would be great.

“The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

Popular idea. I hope this will be in Civ 3.

------------------
      Solver the "Running Beer" - http://www.aok.20m.com
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
      X