Multiplayer via internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiplayer via internet

I can't join or host any game from the internet selection. I can get into the lobby, but whenever I try to host a game or join a new one, It boots me back to the lobby. Anybody know whats up?

Have you the version 1.2 of CTP.

A patch wich upgradr Ctp from 1.0 to 1.2 can be downloaded here.

Zobo Ze Warrior
    --
    Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

Yeah I have version 1.2. I can play multi on my Lan here at home but not over the internet. Its strange, like it deliberately will not let me join a game or make one at any of the websites.

Comment

I have the same problem, it says database out of synch. It was okay before I downloaded all the patches and the modpack, HELP, I want to play.

Comment

You must have overwritten your default startup files with the mods. The "database out of synch" is an error that implies an incompatibility between game versions. This occurs when default files are altered. Check that your installing mods/scenarios into the scenario's folder, and not overwriting your original game config/setup to do it. Make sure your running the 1.2 patch. The 1.21 hack can help with some things also. If you have accidentally overwritten your original setup, re-install, run the patch 1.2, run the hack 1.21, then install any mods/scenario's you want into a scenario folder. I'm no expert by any means, but this works, ok.
          Live EVERY day like it's the best day of your life, and it will be.

Comment

Working...
          X