Two aggrivating questions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two aggrivating questions!

Okay, I've had this game for about 6 months and I swear I'll shelve it if I can't figure out how to keep playing after year 3000!

Speaking of which, is there any way to restrict the maximum age in single player like you can in multiplayer? I'm one of those annoying future-haters

------------------
    Any shred of compassion left in me was snuffed out forever when they cast me into the flames...
    Lime roots and treachery!
    "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

I think you need to edit DiffDB.txt. This tells the game the number of turns in the game, turns per age, years between turns, starting year etc.

Comment

How do I do this?

------------------
      Any shred of compassion left in me was snuffed out forever when they cast me into the flames...
      Lime roots and treachery!
      "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

First make a backup of it!

Then use Notepad. Check out this link to another part of the site.

Comment

Working...
        X