About Art of Trade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Art of Trade.

What i like in CTP it's the economical system. Trade line and ecomnomical war.

Compared to civII the trade system is marvelous. For more interesting and realitic. In just regret two or three thinks :
    1) We cannot trade food.
    2) we cannot trade production.
    3) we cannot get loan from a bank (or other civ ...).

I was first some complicate to understand the trade system, but now I begin to be a good merchand.

I just ended a long campeign in big desert a the frontier of my "Metropol" (with the french Civilisation). Just to take control on petrol ressouces and to have a nevralgic center my trade line that allow goods to travel safty from my colony to my capital territory.

Generaly for one kind of product, I establish a city who will be the center for this stuff. I generaly choose a city which have already one or more square with this ressource in its vinicy. I boost its economy with a market place and a bank... Income become very interesting :
    On a my city (Pompei) was the center of "tabacs" with 3 squares of tabacs in its vinicy and 4 city giving its tabacs. The base income was :
    10+20+30+40+50+60+70 = 280 gold / turn.

Have you another trade strategy ?

IA are poor merchand. There is only few and uninteresting trade relationships with an IA.
    Is there some mods which give the more intelligence for trading ?

Zobo Ze Warrior
    --
    Your brain is your worst enemy!
Working...
X