Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can The Awesome AAIP's Build The Alien Life Project? Can The Med Mod Build It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can The Awesome AAIP's Build The Alien Life Project? Can The Med Mod Build It?

Just wondering. It probably doesn't matter. But using the nordicus trade goods and an extra-big map, on regular and apolyton pack games I can get a random map where the computer players get all the oil which really helps speed them up. So I'm wondering if they're also able to locate the wormhole and build the ALP with the awesome aaip's for regular and apolyton, and on med mod. Maybe I could lose the race. Doubt it. And if they can't build ALP on med mod, well I'm not going to lose on bloodlust. Although an all-land map with all aggressive civs can result in a lot of harassment! Have to resort to nukes sometimes to fend off all those fusion tanks.

Anyway thanks if you can let me know what you've seen with the awesome aaip's and the med mod trying to build the ALP!

cold

As far as I know, the AI is incapable of finding the Wormhole or building the ALP.

Comment

is that also true for a standard 1.2 game??

i can't remember because i mostly always played Bloodlust games

Comment

The AI has completed the alien life project for me in a regular Civ:CTP game (Linux version). Or at least, I'm pretty sure they did.

I never play with bloodlust on, by the way -- that would make the game far too easy, since the AI has no hope of conquering me. But I voluntarily choose not to build the Bug myself. I call this "one-sided bloodlust".

Comment

Working...
        X