Medieval mod 4.13 Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medieval mod 4.13 Update

UPDATE ALERT: Version 4.13 is now available at my webpage (not the Downloads section).
    I decided to delete the Update file, and upload the entire texts portion. In this update, I have doubled the amount of pollution necessary to cause disasters in the Standard version. I used this same file for the Large version, so there is not much of an increase in that version compared to the last.

Dominique's Solution was removed from the mod some time ago, so hopefully making the new text portion will clear up any problems there.

i don't understand? Is this a neccessary update?

i'm wondering if maybe it will fix the problems i've been having??

i'm new here---- whats Domanick's solution??

by the way, great mod!!!

Before my errors, i actually had an ally send troops to defend me.

i never saw anything like that, before the MedMod.

Comment

Did we decide the computer is not able to locate the wormhole or build the alien life project in med mod? Also, are the awesome aaip's able to build the alien life project in regular ctp and apolyton? Thanks!

cold

Comment

Great Mod WesW!!!! The AI is more of a challenge, usally I can beat them with little or no challenge on King, but not with your mod. The new wonders, units, and techs make it interesting. I would like to play someone in an MP game. Anyone interested?

Comment

Thanks for the compliments, guys.
          The pollution change is the only done since the 4.12 update, but I think there were people who didn't know the updates were only available at my webpage. The version in the Ctp1 Downloads section is only 4.10.

Comment

Working...
          X