X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destroyed Units?

Post Deleted.
    [This message has been edited by quinns (edited November 05, 2000).]

Hi, sorry for the late response but if I remember your question, you were having troubles with the japanese civ(the 1st civ on the db in your scenario) doing something strange. Please go read my post in the creation forum. I had something similar happen. I fixed it by using the civctp.exe version 1.2 instead of using the hack, version 1.21. It seems the hack may not work loading aips for the 1st civ in a scenario. I'm pretty sure it would work for a mod but not a scenario where you have to pick at the beginning of the game which civ you want to be(preset civ locations) and player one would be an ai controlled civ.

------------------
    Gemini
    [This message has been edited by gemini (edited November 08, 2000).]

Comment

Thanks Gemini. I got it working another way. I just created a new one being careful to check that all worked as I went.

No problems now. If anyone is interested in the scenario, I would be happy to e-mail it to them. It is called SYM4WAY_C and the file name is sym4way_c.csg. I could submit it to Apolyton if they wished.

Sym4way_c is a completely four-way symmetrical map with goods and terrain exactly the same for all players. It was inspired by the constant reference I see in these forums desiring a "fair start". Sym4way_c is completely fair and can be played solo, pbem, hotseat, or real-time. Multi-player for 2, 3, or 4 players, (3 players - not quite symmetrical).

The default start is with each player having 5 settlers, 4 warriors, and an additional 4900 gold (for a total starting gold of 5000). Other settings are: Regular Map Size, Deity, Raging Hordes, Blood Lust Off, and Pollution On.

Regards

[This message has been edited by quinns (edited November 08, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
      X