The 1.21 hack has, um, gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 1.21 hack has, um, gone

It isn't in the downloads wossname, and the link on the main page is dead.

You're right, I can't find it either
    Well, if you really need it and have not gotten it by now, email me (nihilium@home.com), and I can send it to you. Oh, I just checked and I don't have a copy of it...aw well, email me anyway and I can get one to you from someone else.

Tom.
    Existence is Futile.

Comment

If you still need it, I have a copy on my harddisk, zipped it's 469kB. If you want me to email it to you, email me at w.snijders@student.utwente.nl.
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Dan/Markos, if you're reading this, you should really fix this problem! I got like 5 emails from people who all wanted a copy of the hack. Not that I mind helping these people out (if there's anyone else out there who needs it, don't hesitate to mail me!), but there's obviously still a lot of demand for it!

Comment

Did he fix it yet?
          Wasn't it under "patches" when you did a search? Been a long time since I actually downloaded the thing!
          First thing I searched for under "patches" and it's not there....
          Existence is Futile.

Comment

Not as far as I know, but I just sent Dan a PM about the issue. By now I had almost ten people asking me for the hack, I should get myself an auto-response program for my email

Comment

Last update: Dan's too busy to take care of this right now so he forwarded the message to Markos. From previous experiences I know that Markos is usually quite busy as well, so I'm not sure how long it will take but I'm sure it will get fixed eventually. Until then people can continue to email me whenever they need it (12 and counting, this thing is *really* popular).

Comment

*bump*
                (counter is at app. 25 and still rising).

Comment

To ease Locutus' burdon, I have put the hack on my site.

You can download it here

Don

[This message has been edited by skorpion59 (edited October 25, 2000).]
                  Don,
                  CtPMaps (Hosted by Apolyton)

Comment

D'oh! Now, why didn't I think of that?

Oh well, it wasn't that much of a burden. I got to meet a couple of interesting people and have a few and I still have some interesting email conversation going on

Thanks anyway, Don

Comment

fixed....
                      http://apolyton.net/cgi-bin/ctp/files/download.pl?id=75

Comment

Funny, I received an email today asking for the hack, and so I posted it at my site as well. Oh well, no harm done, and I have the space, so I will leave it there.

Comment

btw, the file was never gone
                          it's just that the script was... confused...
                          [This message has been edited by MarkG (edited October 29, 2000).]

Comment

Yeah, I still get some requests as well. I guess some people check out the forums and monday and send out their email on friday

I also put the hack on my site, so everyone: don't even dare to complain you can't find it anymore!

Thanks Markos. Confused eh? I know that feeling, tell it to drink less and get some sleep, usually helps for me

Comment

Working...
                            X