How do I get PW points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get PW points

How do I get PW points? I want to build roads, but I have no idea how to. Thanks

You can set your PW percentage in the civ tab. Or you can set one of your cities to produce infrastructure (the latter requires engineering, IIRC).

Comment

unlike the luxuries-tax-science tradeoff in civ1/2, the tradeoff in ctp is pw-tax-science. Once you have some pw points, click on the hammer symbol on the right to choose what type of public works you want and lay it on a tile within the city radius (there are restrictions, though).

Comment

How do I select infrastructure (or for that matter, capitalization)? I've never seen either of them in the build options list but I know I'm supposed to be able to select them. Am I missing something really basic here?
        Chris Horscroft

Comment

You cannot select infrastructure or capitalization when you are in queue mode. So in the build tab you should make sure you are in "single item build" and then you can select them. You can also find infrastructure and capitalization in the screen that lists all the cities.

Comment

Many thanks Paul - have now done this. Can't believe I missed it all this time!

[This message has been edited by Chris Horscroft (edited October 22, 2000).]
            Chris Horscroft

Comment

Originally posted by Paul
              You cannot select infrastructure or capitalization when you are in queue mode. So in the build tab you should make sure you are in "single item build" and then you can select them. You can also find infrastructure and capitalization in the screen that lists all the cities.
              Thanks, Paul! I always wondered the same question but I never really took the time to look into it. This is really going to help.
              No, I can't beat the game on deity level with 16 civs and raging barbarians and, and...

Comment

Working...
              X