Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Me!!!!

HELP ME!!!

Recently, i have downloaded the Celestial Dawn 4.22. It sounded like an excelent program to add to my CTP to make it more realistic and challanging. I have read the directions over and over and over but still can not make it work. The directions are too vague. Can someone please tell me EXACTLY what do, keeping in mind that i am very computer illiterate. I really would like to be able to use this. Thank you.

I would forget celestial dawn and download apolyton pack, which is celestial dawn plus some other stuff to make it better.

From this site's main page go to "downloads" section, search for "1.2", then a screen should come up with some files you can grab. Download 1.21 hack, and then download 1.2 patch. Double click on 1.2 patch after it's downloaded and it will install. Then the same for 1.21 hack. Then, download apolyton pack, double-click on it after it downloads, and it will install. Then when you start ctp and play, under "scenarios" pick apolyton pack.

Hopefully that helps.

cold

Comment

Actually I see you can download all 3 of those files (1.1, 1.21, apolyton pack) by clicking on them on the main page of apolyton.net. Cool.

cold

Comment

Working...
      X