Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would anyone like to start a CTP game right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would anyone like to start a CTP game right now?

i just bought CTP and dont know any multiplayers. anyone want to start a game?
    my icq number is 86180318 just send me a message if you want to play if im not online ill get back with you
    Im here to play civ. Screw all of this political BS. Give me a game of civ with good players, that are more than just robots, and im having fun. I bet everyone else is too. Who cares who wins or loses? Its better to make friends than make enemies. Who knows you might run into a very important person on here.

Oh yeah EyesOfNight is the most pathetic person i have ever ment in my life.

im on right now but im playing solo, ill check back with the icq, any suggestions for finding CTP players?
    Im here to play civ. Screw all of this political BS. Give me a game of civ with good players, that are more than just robots, and im having fun. I bet everyone else is too. Who cares who wins or loses? Its better to make friends than make enemies. Who knows you might run into a very important person on here.

Oh yeah EyesOfNight is the most pathetic person i have ever ment in my life.

Comment

The best (and only) places I know for multiplayer games are the CtP Multiplayer Forum right here at Apolyton and Gameleague.
      [This message has been edited by Locutus (edited August 28, 2000).]
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
      X