Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PowerSLIC v2.0 problems

Hi all,

I've installed PowerSLIC v2 (cheked it 3 time!) but I keep getting errors stating various lines in "ps_scr.slc" cannot be found in string. But I've gone into the file and as far as I can see they are present?

Does anyone have any idea as I'm really keen to get this working.

I'm using W2000 could this be a problem?

Thanks in advance

Matt

What version of CTP are you playing it with?

------------------
    Gemini

Comment

There is another post like this way back in this forum from last year you might want to check that out.
      I had the same problem with powerSLICS when I installed it on one computer at school but it worked fine on my computer at home. The only thing different I did when it didn't work was use the word macro to comment out the scripts.slc file. I don't know if there might be a problem with the macro with certain versions of word or not as I remember seeing something about that in the readme. I had to do it manually at home because I don't have Word and it works fine.

-Hoplite

Comment

sorry for the delayed reply

Version 1.2 so that should be ok?

I've tried manually altering the script file and just replacing it with the one supplied. I don't think the problem is in that file, it in one of the new files (can't find the code but it is there!?)

anyone else have ideas, does the author still visit here?

P.S will try and track down that pther post, thanks

Comment

I've tried manually altering the script file and just replacing it with the one supplied. I don't think the problem is in that file, it in one of the new files (can't find the code but it is there!?)

Comment

Comment

You need to add the following line to the end of your "strings.txt" file:

import "ps_info.txt"

That solved the problem for me

Martin the Dane
              Visit my CTP-page and get TileEdit and a few other CTP related programs.
              Download and test SpriteEdit development build.

Comment

Working...
              X