Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen mod & empire size mod

Empire Size Mod
    This little mod contains a modified version of the city status messages, so that the the to-many-cities-threshold and penalty (for CD's mod) is now available in the right side pane of the help window. You can now see the maximum number of cities for any given government and the loss of happiness each city will recieve for each city in excess of that limit

Screen Mod
    A few modified screens for city status and trade. These screens makes it easier to find what you are looking for as they increase the number of items displayed in some scroll-boxes. I found the standard 3 lines inadequate and a little irritating. I have modified the following screens: The City-Status-Window: now displaying 22 cities in stead of just 10. The Trade-Sell-Window, the Trade-Send-Window and the Trade-Send-City-Window: now displaying 10 goods not 3.

both by Martin the Dane

more files are on the way, please be a little patient

As we are some, that plays with more than 8 civs, I hope he can do something about showing more AIs attitude to each other than the first 7.

And btw, same in the sci screens. I would like to see, if I need to go to the dip. screens for exchange advances with civ no. 8 to xx (max 32).
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

will the screen mod work with the med mod packs?? if not will there be any thoughts on making it work? it does sound like an extremely useful mod to me.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Martock on 07-13-2000 08:25 AM
        will the screen mod work with the med mod packs?? if not will there be any thoughts on making it work? it does sound like an extremely useful mod to me.
        I doubt that it has any problems with any mod...

Comment

Yes, the screen mod will work with the Med Mod packs.

Comment

thanks very much...i'll be adding that into my game pronto...

Comment

Working...
            X