about production coming to halt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about production coming to halt

In one or more cities of mine prduction is halted by legal action.What is causing this? en more important how do I get rid of it?

Thanks

Dennis
    The Netherlands

Your city is plagued by a lawyer from another empire. Lawyers are stealth units so you need a lawyer or another stealth unit to see it. (or you can find him by trying to move a non stealth unit in the square he's standing in.) You'll need a lawyer to restore production.

D4
    "I know nobody likes me...why do we have to have Valentines Day to emphasize it?"- Charlie Brown

Comment

Indeed, a lawyer sued your city but it only lasts 1 turn so just kill the enemy lawyer.
      You only need a lawyer to restore full production when a corporate branch is stealing half your production (I forgot whats the name of this act).
      "When we forge weapons, we also forge war. When we forge tools, we also forge civilization. "

Comment

franchising.

as in Mickey D's

Comment

If you don't want to start a war then you are better off suing the offending lawyer with your lawyer for 500 gold.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Don Everitt on 07-11-2000 04:48 PM
            If you don't want to start a war then you are better off suing the offending lawyer with your lawyer for 500 gold.

Alternatively, if you don't mind it coming back, give the lawyer the boot (use the "boot" (Expel) icon on any military unit that has one).

Doesn't cause wars, doesn't cost money.

Does allow the bastard to come back.

------------------
            Blivets rule!
            Blivets rule!

Comment

I say nuke that bastard!! ...oh was that your city just besides that lawyer??
              "When we forge weapons, we also forge war. When we forge tools, we also forge civilization. "

Comment

Working...
              X