No announcement yet.

How do I load units into a Space Plane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I load units into a Space Plane?

It's the first time I have gotten to this stage of the game and I am not sure how or if I can load my war walkers into the space plane.

quote:

Originally posted by Ganja on 07-01-2000 11:00 AM
    It's the first time I have gotten to this stage of the game and I am not sure how or if I can load my war walkers into the space plane.

Put the walkers (or fusion tanks, regular tanks, machine gunners, etc. - hell, even a dumb ol' warrior) in a city, and make it sleep. Then land the space plane there, and take off the next turn. You can fly away, or launch into space.

It won't carry Leviathans or Subneural Ads, since these are "large. I suspect that you can't put Space Planes in there either.

(You'd want to carry a Subneural Ad because they are slow, and Space Planes are fast. Apart from that, there's no reason.)

------------------
    Blivets rule!
    [This message has been edited by BlivetMaker (edited July 04, 2000).]
    Blivets rule!

Comment

Can you imagine a space plane full of space planes which are also full of space planes which are full of hovertanks!!
      If you'd change the value of a space plane and set it to be a ground unit, I think this would be possible!
      "When we forge weapons, we also forge war. When we forge tools, we also forge civilization. "

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Flyercraft on 07-10-2000 10:37 PM
        Can you imagine a space plane full of space planes which are also full of space planes which are full of hovertanks!!
        If you'd change the value of a space plane and set it to be a ground unit, I think this would be possible!

An interesting idea. I do know that the space plane can carry small air units (i.e. fighters, interceptors, space fighters), but not larger ones. I seem to recall that it is medium itself.

Ho Hum.

------------------
        Blivets rule!
        Blivets rule!

Comment

Yesterday, I accidently sent 2 space fighters in my space plane and thats when I knew we could send air units in a space plane.... what if we send a interceptor in space?? Would they able to move?
          and what kind of size does the Alpha Transporter can carry?
          "When we forge weapons, we also forge war. When we forge tools, we also forge civilization. "

Comment

Working...
          X