WES - About choosing which scenario to play in the Med Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WES - About choosing which scenario to play in the Med Pack

Upon starting a new game you are given three choices in the scenario options. They are standard, flat and large. I take it flat is for flat map support but what exactly are the other two ?

Ganja, I further explained what the Large version is in reply to you in the beta 5.0+ thread. Look at the readmes again if you need to, as well. The Standard version is simply that- for regular (standard) games.

Comment

thanks wes, sorry for the confusion on my part. thought they had something to do with map support.

Comment

If you do a map that is really big, like 200*400 and randomise the terrain the map will show some bizarre results.

Most of the map a covered with large chunks of water and land, mixed together, which makes for an unplayable game.

I use the latest version of Med mod and thought of trying the Large scenario.

How do I fix this??

Comment

Skorpion59 covered this particular map question in the beta 5.0+ thread, I believe on page 2. If it's not there, it's around somewhere. I know he covered it somewhere in the last week or two.

Comment

The info is in this thread, 2nd post from the bottom. You have to read it carefully to understand all of it.

http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum7/HT...tml?date=18:30

[This message has been edited by skorpion59 (edited July 01, 2000).]
            Don,
            CtPMaps (Hosted by Apolyton)

Comment

Working...
            X