The Red Coats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Red Coats

Why are there so little barbarians in this game? I play on raging hordes and I am lucky to get attacked 2 times by them. Is there a way to get more of them? They make great slaves...

------------------
    See you in court.
    Don't invade Russia in the winter time.

ahhhhh the lovely barbarians!! Each game, I hope I'll get attack by at least 142 of them to get ahead of my enemies with slaves (never happens thought, only 10 or 20 at best). You can change the chances a barbarian appears on the map in the file "risks.txt" located in whatever\ctp_data\default\gamedata\
    Go to raging_hordes and change the "BARBARIAN_CHANCE" number. Higher it goes, more barb. you get! The reason you see more barb. in small maps than in gigantic maps is simply because the chance of a barb. appearing stays the same but the barb. could walk for 100 turns before reaching you (he's getting old)
    "When we forge weapons, we also forge war. When we forge tools, we also forge civilization. "

Comment

If I make that change will it mess up my current saved games?

------------------
      See you in court.
      Don't invade Russia in the winter time.

Comment

Sorry for my "late reply" (can we say that?) but I haven't read the posts here until now. Personnally I think that the changes won't apply on a already started game, you'll have to start a new one.
        "When we forge weapons, we also forge war. When we forge tools, we also forge civilization. "

Comment

Working...
        X