Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• disbanding cities over 4

has anyone figured out how to do this.

Hey neighbor, I never thought I would see somebody post who lives so close.

As far as your question goes, there is no easy way. You can keep building settlers until it knocks your city down to size 3. Another is to just keep bombing the city until it is down to size 3 before taking it over. Later in the game my favorite is war walkers. Send a stack of 5 to bombard a city over and over.
    Don,
    CtPMaps (Hosted by Apolyton)

Comment

Having captured an enemy's city and made the decision to deny him any chance of retaking it, I build settlers to reduce it's size, then disband it. During this process I sell off the city components to raise cash and disband the settlers as they are created - the latter puts 50% of the build value towards the next settler, thereby speeding up the process.

Re Skorp's suggestion; I'd find something meatier than civilians to kill if I had five war-walkers available!

Comment

Exactly right, Gregurabi.
        Don,
        CtPMaps (Hosted by Apolyton)

Comment

carlos: late in the game, when you have dozens of war walkers, is when you most desperately need to kill civilians and disband cities.

If you capture all the enemy cities on a Huge or larger map, you will quickly run smack! into the 120-city limit. A few dozen points of unhappiness per city is not something you want to face.

Comment

Working...
          X