Trade routes...gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade routes...gone?

Hi I have this problem lately. After I started playing the Apolyton 10 settlers PBEM I can't see the blue lines of the trade routes! But if I open the animated trade routes I can see the goodes move around...
    Does anyone know how I can fix this?
    One Life One Game...

You can't. Taking out the trade route blue lines is part of Hack Patch 1.21. And the Apolyton Pack won't work right without the Hack Patch. So your stuck with invisible trade routes.
    "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

??? ok then...but what is the meaning of it if I can see the trade routes anyway with the animation option?
      One Life One Game...

Comment

Hi Tilemacho,

I use the 1.21 Hack and the Apolyton Pak on my computer and I can see the blue trade lines fine. When you loaded the Hack and the Apolyton Pak, did you load them in the order of Hack 1.21 then Apolyton Pak. If you didn't, then you may want to uninstall CTP and then install it in the order of CTP, Patch 1.2, Hack 1.21, and then Apolyton Pak. See if that will resolve your problems.

Timothy Pintello

Comment

Tilemacho, I can see (your) trade routes. patch 1.2, hack 1.21, Apolyton Pack and quickstart scenario
          [This message has been edited by slamp (edited March 22, 2000).]
          Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Comment

Pintelo: I did everything in the right order...I am a little afraid to start everythig again (installing...)
            One Life One Game...

Comment

Working...
            X