Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the SLIC?

Hey...

What happened to our SLIC team here and all the good stuff they were coming up with?
    Existence is Futile.

Well, we're still around. But we all have busy personal lives and Don and I have been doing other things for CtP the past few weeks (you know all about that). I must admit I'm not sure what the others are doing though...

I do know I'll get back to the SLIC-group work right after I finished flat-map support, but I can't say when that will be.
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Hey...

Okay.
      But where could someone get their hands on all the code you SLICsters put together? Was it all put into one 'package?'
      Existence is Futile.

Comment

Hmmm. I originally thought it was much too early to make our code public yet, we have done so little and still have so many plans. But if people keep asking for it (you're not the first), maybe I should reconsider... But I at least I want to finish all the code related to upgrading units (it's not hard to program but it's a lot of work and I haven't had much time lately).
        Anyway, if you want a copy of what we have so far, I could mail it to you.

Locutus
        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Yeah, sure, that would be cool. Thanks.
          Existence is Futile.

Comment

Working...
          X