Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HALL OF FAME??? HIGHEST PERCENTAGE

HI EVERYONE!!
    I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY SITES OUT THERE FOR HALL OF FAMERS FOR CTP??
    ALSO INTERESTED IN KNOWING WHAT YOU DEITY PLAYERS GOT FOR PERCENTAGES...OF COURSE NOT PLAYING IN CHEAT MODE EITHER!!
    LETS HEAR FROM SOME OF THE PRO'S I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HOW I AM RATING AGAINST THE BIG BOYS!!

------------------
    THE CELLAR TROLL CIV GAMES PLAYER

I'm in about the year 2375 and my rating is about 370%. I have 116 cities and earn 300,000 production(which is increasing by about 2000) each turn. This is in emperor diff.

Comment

Nice to see that you can score above 255% (FF) as i stop caring when i realized that there were a limit in civII, and this was it.

I'll be aware of my score again from now on.

Enslave them all!

Thomas Diemar
      <font color=EE0000>Enslave them all!!
      Thomas Diemar
      </font>

Comment

Chronos- What government are you using?
        "Are those... live rounds?..."
        "7.62 millimeter... Full metal jacket..."
        (From the "Bathroom Scene", Full Metal Jacket)

Comment

wowee i thought my end game of 273 was good..

------------------
          now THATS a knife!! -- Crocodile Dundee

Comment

I am using Corperate Republic. However, I changed to Technocracy and my production is now 756,000. My score is now 400%!. HeHe.

Comment

Hi everyone!!
              I finished my 3rd game of CTP this one was my second game at deity level and my final percentage was 729%...not too bad but if I play again it will be much higher!!

Comment

It's 2130, and I have nearly 325%, in King level.
                Not bad for the first game-CTP arrived recently here...
                "I'm really an american right-winger, i love the army and hate a forigners, communists, anarchists and ******s. I also belive in god and the american constitution."
                -Kropotkin
                I invented the question mark.
                -Imran Siddiqui
                TNapoleon
                Former Resident SidGamer
                Current Pandemonio.ORG Webmaster
                FOREIGN ADVISER - People's Republic of Off-Topic (PROT)

Comment

I have played CTP since it came out on March 30th and I as of yet have not finished a game because I am clobbering the computer on any level and it becomes a bore. Plus I stopped paying attention to the Civ Score because there is a bug in it that subtracts from your score when you disband a unit. Activision acknowledged that this was indeed a bug and it did not make the first patch, hopefully it will be in the next patch. Currently playing a deity game agaianst 30 other civs, this has added a little bit of excitement back into the game for me.

Comment

well what can i say? mjoyce is the winner so far!

mjoyce: sorry it took so long to look at your game but i was forced to go on vacation for a week

anyone else get a better score? send me your save game please and thank you!

------------------
                    i've seen the man use the needle, (seen the needle use the man) --megadeth

Comment

I see there is a demand for one of these, so...

If anyone out there is interested in running a CTP Hall of Fame sub-section for us (would go under the CTP banner, of course), please email me as soon as you can.

In your mail, please include a) your familarity with CTP, b) your experience with HTML and c) the number of hours, per week on average, that you would be able to spend on a HoF, and we'll take it from there.

This job will "officially" be offered to our non-forum folk on our 'Become A Helper' page sometime by Thursday.

----------------
                      Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Hi Everyone,
                        I take it nobody picked up on the Hall of Fame idea?? Too bad cause since August I have been really racking up the percentage points!! How is everyone else doing??

------------------

Comment

Working...
                        X