Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Si vis pacem, ...

Dani,

Welcome to CTP! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. I have always gotten into wars in the games I play, but the AIs are normally the ones who start them. I just like to finish them.

You could try to avoid wars by always giving the AIs gifts and doing things to try and make them happy. But I think that at least one of them will pick a fight with you no matter how nice you are.

Si vis pacem, ...

Hi!

I am quite new to CTP because I have a Mac.
    My question is the following: Is it possible to win a game (with the Alien life project end) without starting wars and occupying foreign cities?
    Even when I build many units for defense, the others become stronger so I will be attacked sooner or later. I think that is because I am not able to build enough cities.

What do you think?

Greetings from Dani

Comment

Hi ETB!

I changed my strategy. But the latin proverb "si vis pacem, para bellum" is totally right. I build a lot of units and when a AI starts war, I take one city of it. The next turn he sends me a white dove.

Greetings from Dani

P.S: CtP is the best Computer game I ever played.

Comment

Hi all,

Playing CTP means war. In the early game some AI will be rediculously peaceful but in the later game AI's just don't know when they have it good. Avoiding war against AI's is like drinking hot tobasco.... more pain than it is really worth.

Just stomp them every now and them and they usually get the message!

Comment

Working...
        X