Multiple Attackers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Attackers?

I got CtP a week ago so I'm sortof new to the new stuff in it...
    I'm a hardened Civ vet; i have SMAC, Civ, and Civ II multi gold. (is it worth it to get Test of Time?)

How do you have multiple attackers attack an enemy at the same time?

------------------
    This question i found it a gap in the sidewalk:

Keep the lights on so we can see the black cat changing colors, and we can walk under latters, and swim as the tide turns you around and around.

Keep the lights on so we can see the black cat changing colors, and we can walk under latters, and swim as the tide turns you around and around.

You can have up to 9 units occupy the same space at the same time. To organize them, you may click on the individual units listed (when you click on the space the group occupies). You will know a unit is selected by the red border around the unit. In this manner, you may be very selective on exactly which units from that stack you wish to have move or attack. On the other hand, you may wish to easily select all units. This can be done by clicking the pad lock symbol to the right of the stacked units display. This will either select all units (pad lock is locked) or deselect all but one unit (pad lock is unlocked). Hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks, that really helps... *Goes off to kill those troublesome Incans*

------------------

Comment

Working...
      X