Ocean sparkling like diamonds :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocean sparkling like diamonds :D

As I had set out with my longship to explore the vast sea south of my reich, I came across a rather unusual ocean good. At first I thought that it was just another one of my computer´s several lag features (my HD is a bit slow which causes a lot of misplaced cities and units for a short time). I whaited a couple of seconds to let the computer finish loading the next turn, but nothing happened!
    Then I tried to sail ontop of the strange good but still, it didn´t go away. I went on to the next turn and it was still there.
    Someday I might build a settler and try to settle a city on the ocean diamond just to see if it that water tile has the properties of both land and sea tiles.
    I have never seen anything like it. A diamond floating in the ocean.

If I just could take a screenshot of the fabled ocean diamond to prove to you that I speak the trouth

Notuncommon
    the diamondteer
    Regards
    Notuncommon

Diamonds are allowed on sea volcano squares. You will need a Sea settler to take advantage of it. By the time Sea Settlers are available, you will probably know whether or not you will win.

Comment

Ofcourse! On volcanoes, why didn´t i think of that?

I know that I will win already I don´t really know why I keep playing that game though :P

Notuncommon
      Regards
      Notuncommon

Comment

You should try the :P with a lower case p. Thay way you get the new animated smilies

Comment

I like letting the AI build up some cities in the sea with mega mines all around.. then I go in with a couple swarm and all that production is mine >
          ~I like eggs.~

Comment

Working...
          X