CTP + 2 hours download + 1 hour install = a good game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTP + 2 hours download + 1 hour install = a good game

Special congrats go to TP for making the bombard thing and to Wes for making the AI more believable. Also to whoever made that cool death scene for the horse archer! I reinstalled CTP a couple days ago. The first game I forgot to turn the AIPopCheat off and the Greeks were killing my musketeers with space tanks.. But oh well. 2nd game I'm ruling in only because my one neighbor is friendly, but its much more believable.

two things I saw though..

1) Someone started a war with me when I had the forbidden city
    2) The AI was using mostly defensive units (phlanx, fryman(sp?) in its attacks while using knights and such to scout. Very good attacking though, at about 100 BC he came at me with a group of 7 and another of 4.. I didn't last that one.
    ~I like eggs.~

moving to ctp(1)-general...

Comment

ty markos, I didn't even look at the numbers, just posted in the first one that said CTP
      ~I like eggs.~

Comment

I've had the same thing happen with Forbidden City. It prevents embassies, but it does NOT prevent attacks. Maybe they're less likely; can't tell. I'm using Apolyton Pack. Is this in the original game, or is it related to one of the modifications?

Comment

I'm using the Apolyton pack plus Wes's Medieval mod.. Its highly possible that its been changed from the original game, but I was also using the hell out of it Left my frontier city (the one in enemy territory) with only one phlanx guarding it while I raped the enemy's friend... Maybe its all or nothing, if you're at war with one then anyone can attack.. I'm gonna look through the .txt files, but I really don't know what I'm looking for
          ~I like eggs.~

Comment

Working...
          X