Leaving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving

Hey, fellow CTPers. I am finishing the trade goods mod, the earth map, and if enough people care to help with the aip-specific mod, I will continue that (if not, I can't and won't take it on by myself, and so it will be left for whoever wants to work on it--not me). After that, I will be quitting all mod-making activities.

In regards to the above mentioned projects (and any previous), please contact me thru my email link. Thanks.

Dan and/or Markos, please delete the user name "Nordicus" since I will not be retuning after today.

Thank you and good bye.

[This message has been edited by Nordicus (edited February 05, 2000).]
    Existence is Futile.

Nordicus, we never exchanged messages here but I admire all the work you did to improve CtP gameplay and your help to users.

Why won't you be returning? And, should you not want to answer that, best wishes to you just the same.

------------------

'Blood will run'
    'Blood will run'

Comment

sorry to see you go...

still, there are lots of stuff to be done with ctp, stay!

I'm sure you'll be arround sooner that you can imagine

Comment

I think maybe Nordicus has been inspired by Morgoth to try an old OT tactic.

Comment

Nah, I think he really left. His course in organizational(sp?) skills is taking up all his time

Come back soon, Tom, this place isn't the same without you...
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Nordicus,

It definitely will NOT be the same without you. I have been very impressed with your work and I've only been here a short while! I certainly hope that this is a temporary leave….

ETB

Comment

Working...
            X