X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new files, happy Tom???

3 NEW UNIT FILES
    (31 January 2000, 17:37 EST)

With 3 new unit files from Tom Davies(for a total of 10), we now have more than 100 files in our ctp files database! To make this occasion a bit more special, Tom's files are the first that are accompanied by images, which you can see on the right. If you think they are a bit large, it's because they are so beautifull
    The three files are: 16th Century Musketeer(271KB), Ancient Heavy Cavalry(468KB) and Egyptian Spearman(303KB), all fully animated with movement,attack and death scenes.
    Btw, some numbers: our files database has 102 files with 133827 downloads. As for Tom, who has been a bit complaining lately , his 10 files have a total of 4489 downloads.

[This message has been edited by MarkG (edited January 31, 2000).]

Markos
    Thanks - sorry if you thought I was complaining. I thought you were uptodate on your loads around Christmas and was wondering when you were going to load them.

They look great by the way - showing a view of them at least lets people see them to choose if they want to download.

Actually the thing that I'd like to know (and it will stop me complaining - is how often do you get around to posting the units. eg I could send any new sprites just once a month. At the moment I tend to have a new one rady just after you've posted.

Anyway let me know what you think

Comment

I dont have a schedule on how often to make fiule updates. it basically depends on the number of files waiting and of what other things are in my to-do list.
      so basically, send anything you have whenever you have it ready

Comment

Markos
        Any chance of posting the other file I sent on how to add units (I sent you an update over an ealier version). Reason for asking is I saw another 'help' request asking how to add sprites and I answered most of it in the other file.

Comment

quote:

Any chance of posting the other file I sent on how to add units
          chance? it's 100% sure that it will be added. dont ask me when though

Comment

excellent work!

i love the detail you put into these units

keep it up!

[This message has been edited by Lucky (edited February 02, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
            X