question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question

Hi all of you. I have a question: how can i unlock a multiplayer game?
    I have a problem (and this isn't the first time that i write for this problem, please be patient with me ) , my multiplaying game is always locked in the three computers of my friends and i don't know what to do to unlock the game can anyone of you help me?
    I have start to have this problem since when i installed to my computer windows 2000, before that i could play at any time without a problem.

Re: question

Originally posted by marsel_r_a
    Hi all of you. I have a question: how can i unlock a multiplayer game?
    I have a problem (and this isn't the first time that i write for this problem, please be patient with me ) , my multiplaying game is always locked in the three computers of my friends and i don't know what to do to unlock the game can anyone of you help me?
    I have start to have this problem since when i installed to my computer windows 2000, before that i could play at any time without a problem.
    Just asking, did you check in the setup menu of a MP game to see if the selection "LOCKED" is depressed?

Just asking

Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Yes a hundred... but it seems the buton "lock" have no influence at all.It have no difference if i click (depres) it or not the game results every time locked. And the others that want to join in sees that option locked is choosen...i don't know how to unlocked the game since the buton "lock" don't work...have any of you ideas how can i influence the locking of the game, maybe changing something to the game programing or i don't know what else...
      Thankyou for your replyes.

Comment

try clicking dynamic join when you set the game up
        So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

I click always dinamic join when i set the game up because otherwise i can't lunch it, I don't know why...

Comment

are you filling any ai postions before anyone joins?
            So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Yes I fill always positions (all of them or not all of them). I'm not very shure i have tried not to fill the positions but i have tired a lot of things, maybe this was included.

I repeat, i have played very good with windows nt, the only difference now is only windows 2000.

I don't know why and i'm getting crayse

Comment

The only thing I can suggest is to leave all positions open until all the players have joined. Or have some one else host the game.

Comment

Thankyou to all of you i have resolved the problem installing another time some files that has errors inside. Finally i can play ctp in LAN.

thank you to all of you!

Comment

Working...
                  X